Tell the truth!

Ahhh that thread kinda boring on Soompi.
 
i finally got my new pics.
 
The 1# Kpop forum ruled by obsessed DBSK/Jaejoong fan girls.
Everyone who listen to Kpop is there even some people who know some Kpop artists......but that place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clief101_ said:
whats soompi??
Ok I'm on way too many forums, but its fun since everyone I know be on the same 50 forums, lol.
 
Am waiting for it to start back up so I can get my mind off of her. XDD
 
I feel like throwing up....ugh my tummy!!!
 
I really need DSL or some kind of better internet
 
Lol, I don't know.....

I missed seeing Reason on the forum.
 
Oh I see....well I tried posting every now and then.

I learned Sephiorth's last name on Mevv's forumm, but I think you guys already know that, right?
 
Do you guys know Hojo & Sephiroth's last name? Let me know so I won't make a useless thread abouut something you guys already know about.
 
i can't believe da similarity in my honeys new thread. i think im rly scared of her now.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top