Tell the truth!

I drew Kuja a brother
 
Last edited:
i got employed again whoohoo!!!
 
^awe poor baby*hands reason a tissue*
i fell outside today it was funny lol
 
*thankx reason*
yep it was funny cuz my lil girl was there and even she laughed too it was humiliating and humorous at the same time
 
Fly to the sky new song is soooo good
 
Shinhwa is OLD!!!! Lol, but I still love Junjin!!!
 
Yea! I'm going home early today from work (because I'm sick) .__.;

...now I get to spend the next three days in bed recovering from this head cold - and pray it doesn't turn into U-R. (upper-respiratory) on me. :p
 
(Get well soon Reason)

I'm sick of waiting 4 this girl to make me admin.
 
M.C The Max fans are on Gaia :D
 
Awww I have to act like I don't know the M.C The Max fans on Gaia aren't fans....THEN after a month!!!! After I get close with them....I make them join my forum!!! :D

Just telling M.C The Max fans about my forum isn't working...I think they think I'm spam bot, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top