Tell the truth!

Lol, just got new M.C The Max pics from PCF

Wow, I'm getting new pics like every other day
 
i'm getting leeloo ready 4 preschool.its a trip cuz here i am more anxious about it than she is.my lil girl.., it feels like it was just yesterday when she pulled D.R'S hair......wait a min? that was yesterday.(new blonde moment)
 
I wanna see this K-drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwQCAnSR1k

Hopes it comes on TV soon. I'm kinda sick of watching some show about this Empress and al these armies trying to destoy her and her kingdom. J/K

I love that show....too bad its coming off the air soon :(
 
lol omg i am lmfao right now leeloo set the nastiest boobie trap 4 D.R. her grandmother gave her some jumbo jacks with a rubber ball and she left them on the floor right in front of the bedroom and he unexpectingly came out of the room. lol im sorry i need to go help him poor guy lol
 
My Sims is broken....I don't feel like messing with it
 
i think my lil girl behaves too much like me.
 
I suck at making banners
 
Anrui is soooo cool!!!!
 
D.R is lying!!!!!!!!
 
I'm add mew forum folders markers
 
(I'm happy you feeling better Reason and I already thank Leeloo, but I guess I can do more)

There are too many floders and the site I got the new ones from didn't give me all of them.

So, no new folder markers tonite
 
I'm staring to not like that silver in Isu's hair
 
I need to fixed up my web-site.

I spent too much time working on my forum and now my web-site is a littel out dated along with my yahoo group
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top