Tell the truth!

yes it does. im almost done gettin my son on da forum he like vivi da black mage.a lot!!
 
cool i have to log out now to get him in . hey is it just me or does this forum not allow more than one person to log in on the same cp? cuz there's a lot of moment where me n marius want to log n post at the same time here but need different cp's.
 
Clear yer cache and then log on.

Tools>Internet Options>Delete Cookies

...

I know my way around a computer. Kind of. :3
 
ok then cool im gonna give it a shot thankx again Hydra.
 
My new skin looks nothing like the preview....well the Digifreaks skin
 
(Good luck to you)

I hope Flinch fixed the skin for I can use it for the Digifreaks forum
 
Ugh is giving up my kingdom a good idea
 
i'll feel much better when my lil love come home l33loo's drivin me bat shhh ;cen ...if ya catch me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top