Tell the truth!

Ahhhhh I'm so sick of seeing Jaejoong.

Maybe that April fools joke Anrui pull should become a new rule.

Be banned if you pot any pics of DBSK, have any avatars, siggys, or even talk about him.
 
Wow I feel like a Jaejoong fan.

I can't believe that Jaejoong fan girl didn't know he loves to cook.
 
i want to watch that zodiac movie now.
 
Wow I love this year.

I seen and heard way more about M.C The Max then ever this year.
 
im goin on a date with D.R tomorrow night. finally a break from work n other stressfull events this week. *sighs*
 
i want chocolate cupcakes.
 
Poem of love pics are sooo hard to find
 
im excited about 2night
 
I just wanna.............XD
 
I love my new M.C The Max ic that goes with my avatar.
 
wow i never pampered merie like this she rly comfortable........(2night will b better) mwuahahahahahaha *howls*
 
ur crazy D.R my man is diabolically smart
 
Super Juniors fan girls are jumping people!!!!
Hahaha, but I can't go against them since I love Super Juniors.

WAIT!!!!!!!

Something going on weird. First Big Bang, then F.T Island talk bad about DBSK, now one of Super Juniors members leads his fans girls in a attack.

Jaejoong or SM trying to ruined these groups!!! Cause everyone getting al worked up and saying they don't like these groups any more.....

Something weird going down.....well who cares what I care about is that Isu, J ansd Min-Hyuk don't get messed up by the other M.C The Max.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top