Tell the truth!

im glad ur not an idiot............all the time. lol :p
 
D.R finds it hard to speak the truth
 
Ugh Firefox deleted all my bookmarks.

Now I have to refind stuff
 
I dislike my new avatar after this.
c0fac0e5c7d2b2a8bedfoj1.jpg

Hahaha I guess I should give the one I have a week before I changed it to this.
 
i got new pics of myself 2day but i want more.hmm? dang what to do?...i'll figure it out.
 
i miss D.R n da kids their takin 4 ever to get home. :(
 
I might change my avatar again
 
I need to get another avatar from a friend that matches the new sig I'm gonna put in my signature.
 
Yay, I'm put Jaehyuk up as my avatar :p
 
Hahaha and I love it.

Yay, I get to update the "M.C The Max" thread on Soompi.
 
Its a long story......

Haha I'm check my Jaehyuk thread on Soompi
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top