TenChu 2

it´s great im have play it but my little brother don´t like it
 
I like Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Tenchu: Fatal Assasins ( Is that right?) I've beaten both of those. I couldn't stand Tenchu 1 and 2.No offense, but the graphics bug me. I need to work on beating them because I have them both. I played Wrath of Heaven first, so, the graphics kinda spoiled me. Tenchu means wrath of heaven ( I've heard), so would the game title be Wrath of Heaven: Wrath of Heaven?! Just a random thought.
 
I own and have player the first one, birth of the stealth assassins, Wraith of Heaven and Fatal Shadows. Personaly Fatal Shadows is my favourite (although I missed Rikimaru) becuase it just feels nicer to play and has some of the best music in the series - I love doing that jump where you turn in mid-air :D
The second one was great in its day but sadly it looks very dated now in a bad way.
 
I forgot I had Wrath of Heaven..it's a great ninja game, for it's time. It still is too. :O
 
Oops, I just realized that I called it Fatal Assasins. Sorry, my brain mustn't have been functioning. I missed Rikimaru as well. The new one for PSP has Rikimaru, Ayame, and Rin too! I can't wait to get it. Hmmmm...I wonder what ever happened to Tesshu.(Is that right spelling?)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top