Tennessee Car Crash

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey read this story.
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20070617/D8PQMRNG0.html
This is like 30 min. from where I live so its like my hometown. My uncle was standing there with his best friends wife and another friend (my uncles divorced his kids his friends kids and his friend were in the parade) they we're turned around talking he turned just in time to see the car and pull his best friends wife out of the way. The guy they we're talking to right next to them was killed. Its just really bad.
 
Yeah, I love near it too, the crash took 7 people man, it really hits home.
 
reasoniamalive said:
= O!

Wow. I'm sure your Uncle's friend and his wife are more-than grateful for his quick response!

Yes...but still, this is a very unfortunate tragedy. I hate it when things like this happen...
 
Yeah, things like this don't normally happen here, it was a terrible tragedy
 
Those kind of drag cars arent made for that kind of road though, the street was too narrow. btw, I lost a friend in that crash.
 
i didnt think it was true at first, i thought it was some kind of joke.
when my girlfreind called me a few secounds later she told me her brother lost someone importent to him at the race. my step-sister was there helping where ever she could, and only lattly did i learn my freind chirs was there. he told me how bad it was and i still dont want to think about it. im sorry for anybody who lost someone(s) in the crash.
 
Well you remember what Chris said he saw. It was just really really messed up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top