Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #301 No you are!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #302 YAY we're all nuts!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #303 im back
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #304 hjfyjhfyfjh
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #305 yay! you're back!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #306 god what are you talking to her about
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #307 Kailiana, do you not know who Blaze is?
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #308 omg its robbie
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #309 -confused-... i got pretty earings -plays with earrings-
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #310 Kailiana, you're crazy... But you're still my best friend!! And what I was trying to say is... Blaze is Robbie...
Kailiana, you're crazy... But you're still my best friend!! And what I was trying to say is... Blaze is Robbie...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #311 Yeah, I know, I was there when he created his user...
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #312 I know you know... I was talking to Kailiana.
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #313 duh you fool
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #314 Maybe some of you are nuts. Miyu I am not stupid!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #315 great... robbie
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #316 Oh, okay, fine by me woophs fkahsgdhirhgirh I just learded haw tu dryv, ai dont fyl gud *puke*, um, Tessa , are you ok!?
Oh, okay, fine by me woophs fkahsgdhirhgirh I just learded haw tu dryv, ai dont fyl gud *puke*, um, Tessa , are you ok!?
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #317 YOU ARE CRAZY AND NUTS Cloud101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #318 isin't this exciting
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #319 Yes, you are. Do you even know how I am? Hehe... Oh, and my stupid avatar is pissing me off!!!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #320 Oh, okay I see whats goin on yu ar turnin on me well gud ridns I never trusted u ani wa