MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #321 Are you okay there, Soma?
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #322 -yet confused again-
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #323 Oolyan nothing about this is exciting
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #324 Blaze is a weirdo!!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #325 Bl ny thy syns gy!
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #326 Kailiana you are always confused
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #327 you can say that again Miyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #328 yeah cause of you blaze j/k
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #329 Blaze shut up.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #330 Noa yu dont! Thatz mhyn ai'l cill u!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #331 Soma, speak e-n-g-l-i-s-h. Oh, and what does everyone thing of my new avatar?!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #332 stop typin like that, please.
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #333 i love it and she's right speak english soma
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #334 I got better ones, Miyu j/k ... but I like that one too...
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #335 Kailiana, what do you think of my avatar? And why aren't you talking to me on MSN?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #336 Damn, that dude got it goin on!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #337 I do, too! I just really like this one... Oolyan picked it out! I had to crop it a lot.
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #338 I wish some of my couples pics were small enough to put on here.... I might check later.
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #339 YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO YOU ARE ALL SONS OF B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kailiana I WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO YOU ARE ALL SONS OF B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kailiana I WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #340 Blaze, you're a stupido.