Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #341 That dude is all over her, man Di!, I didn't know that you were that way... ;p
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #342 blaze if were so crazy then leave and kailiana make them smaller
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #343 F#$&%!@ YOU Oolyan
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #344 my cropping tool on my computer got deleted, so I gotta download a different softwars...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #345 Yeah, just go to paint, go to view, and shrink it!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #346 that doesn't work on my puter, soma.
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #347 yeah use paint
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 2, 2007 #348 His signature is also too big. (At Blaze) Follow the guidelines please (link) =O Aside from that. ;mar That is all.
His signature is also too big. (At Blaze) Follow the guidelines please (link) =O Aside from that. ;mar That is all.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #349 Then send it to me, and I'll shrink it and send it back
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #350 Soma, since when do you call me Di?
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #351 nah thats alright, I couldn't pick from my 247 couples pics anyways.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #352 Nice point!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #353 Oh well i love you Miyu
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #354 who are the two in that pic that make cupid look like john!?
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #355 I love you too, Oolyan! And what the heck are you talking about, Soma?
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #356 Look I am sorry to all of you for what I said. If you guys don't forgive me that is all right. I propably don't desive it any way.
Look I am sorry to all of you for what I said. If you guys don't forgive me that is all right. I propably don't desive it any way.
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #357 ummm what did you do
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Feb 2, 2007 #358 It was what i said on this thread
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #359 I ment; who are the two kids frenching in the picture!?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 2, 2007 #360 It looks like characters from Mobile Suit Gundam. XD But, I can't see their faces fully, so I can't really say.
It looks like characters from Mobile Suit Gundam. XD But, I can't see their faces fully, so I can't really say.