Thank You Shaggy

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
I beleive that we need to thank Shaggy for getting the site updated and making it look really cool so...

THANK YOU SHAGGY!
 
Rebirth of FFNet.
Thank you Shaggy. Let's keep this site up =)
 
Yo Shaggy, I like the new look of things, we should keep it this way
 
its a lot better than the old one
i mean dont get me wrong, the old look was ok and all...but this one is way better...
 
Hehe, Thank You Shaggy for looking out for us and keeping this forum up to date.
 
Yeah thanks anyways even though I was gone for so long. But it's better to be gone for a certain amount of time than gone forever right.

So thank you Shaggy!!
 
I just thought I'd put this back up into the picture as an extra push for the everlasting admin, and add my own thanks too

cool, n PLEASE keep it up always ^.^
 
i already did, then it was me who went inactive ._."

but i'll try to stay around again, jus too bad conditions don alwayz allow it, mean, waz in teh army last year, n i did mention it somewhere fore bein away
 
haha thanx Shaggy for making this site.

Other people who have been around here longer than me say that this site used to have ons off people posting all the time...now there's hardly anyone...

I'd like to see this place become great again :)
 
hehehe i got a feelin it may happen one more time :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top