Thank You Shaggy

welcome to teh forumz

whoa, nice, 45 posts per day, u'll fit gr9 in teh spamtastic and game sections ^.^

at this rate u'll b reachin teh legendary kat's count by next year if j00 work hard nough ;)


yaaaaahh i know this place aint goin down :p
 
I'm a forum buff, I love to post. And as for the spam thing, that'll be no challenge for me. I was named Random Doughnut King at least twice at a couple other forums. lol

In fact, my top post count was at another vBulletin forum that was regrettably shut down, was 15,000+. I would've been the top poster had it not been for my friend who had me beat when his post count topped 20,000. .__. I miss that place. lol
 
oh but my friend-lookalike

if remember right, posting in the spamtastic here doesn't increase your post count o.o

we playz teh hard stylez! :p
 
I'm a forum buff, I love to post. And as for the spam thing, that'll be no challenge for me. I was named Random Doughnut King at least twice at a couple other forums. lol

In fact, my top post count was at another vBulletin forum that was regrettably shut down, was 15,000+. I would've been the top poster had it not been for my friend who had me beat when his post count topped 20,000. .__. I miss that place. lol

Wow, nice post count per day! What was the other forum that was shut down? BTw, welcome to the forums! Tell all your friends to join up and post too ;)
 
FFDebate, vBulletin shut it down because the original owner sold the rights to another person, but it wasn't done by legal means, so they assumed the new owner stole the forum, ergo, they shut it down. v_v
 
well its too bad i can keep up witchyu since u havent played ff 13 or 8 n 8's teh only one i did

still i likez it alot that u mostly post in teh ff sectionz rather than forum gamez or spamtastic

hope i didnt jinx it by sayin that ^.^
 
Even though the activity is at an all time low, ur still keeping it going shagz. dw, we will get some activity back, it may just take a little longer than we thought
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top