Thanks!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Well, I went to my bank to put some money in there. And there was 525 gil there in my account. I don't understand how. The last time I had put some money in there was a few months ago and it was only 10 gil. I guess some of you guys had donate some money to my account. Well, thank you. Now I can buy my white magic. :D
 
Donate button's broken. So, it must've been aliens. Or something I don't get someone else does. :D
 
Yeah, I know.
 
I just don't get where that money came from.
 
If I did, I would have got as much as you have.
 
I think it's just a problem in the system. This website can't even get the time right
 
Well, I'm am happy I have some decent items now. All I need is a few more gil to buy some good armor. I got my white magic and I got some better items.
 
Avathar said:
I can imagine it already:

"THIS IS TEH INTERWEB, THEY KNOWS WHATS RIGHTS. TIME? YES PLEASE. OH NOES, RONG TIMES!"

xDD
XD

You chinese person. <3
 
Avathar said:
I can imagine it already:

"THIS IS TEH INTERWEB, THEY KNOWS WHATS RIGHTS. TIME? YES PLEASE. OH NOES, RONG TIMES!"

xDD
damn, that is just too funny
 
But liek...

Avathar asian...n...asian too smart...soo...TIME R SUPOSED BE RIGHT?!?!

=D

Immature talk over. ^_^
 
Hydra said:
But liek...

Avathar asian...n...asian too smart...soo...TIME R SUPOSED BE RIGHT?!?!

=D

Immature talk over. ^_^

Alrighty then.

*check original topic*

Yep, the donating still doesn't work, WHILE I'M TEH REAL RICHMANWONDER. XDD

o.o Yeah..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top