The 1st annual Squall Leonheart Tournament

Genesis Rhapsodos

THE DARKNESS INSIDE
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
73
Age
38
RPG Name
Drake Firestorm
The rules are basically the same as Lionhearts...


I- Regitration:

- Registration is 100Gp to all Duelists, no matter the level or EXP, it can be done by posting in this thread.

-The registration thread will be open for 7 days giving the participants a chance to register and train before the tournament starts... after the Poll is closed no one is allowed to register with no exceptions made

II- Championship Briefing:

- After voting, each Duelist will be sent a message to confirm his registration.

- When registration time limit expires, a neutral third party anonymus member (non-participant) will be in charge of mixing and making the battles randomly then sending them back to the Champ. supervisor (me) to post the battles on the calendar where fighters will check for their battles.

- As a precaution, Duelists will be sent a notifying message on their battle day so they don't forget.

- Make sure you're fully equiped, leveled up, and healed before your opponent challenges you.

III- Battle Rules:

It is important to read and follow this so you don't get disqualified...

- Maximum time limit for a battle to take place is no longer than 5 days, after that both parties will be disqualified and the battle will be canceled unless both confirm by message that their battle is still active and finish it within 3 days extra-time, after that the battle is automatically canceled in order to keep the championship active.

- Cheating must be reported at once, for example starting a battle with an opponent without full HP, or insisting on a wager (bet)...Any member doing so will be disqualified.

- The Championship is a knock-out form in a way 1 Vs. 1 with only 1 winner, any defeated duelists don't get a second chance.

- After the battle is over, the winner doesn't confirm his battle he sends a message to me of his victory, so I browse and check the battle to declare his win......until then the winner must not confirm his victory in the battle or else it won't count and the battle will have to restart and be confirmed.

- Bets aren't obligatory and have to be approved by both members.

- After every battle, each one is responsible for healing himself (HP and MP)


Lastly, During the battle, or if you lose...don't go all ;cen ;cen ;cen......Do this instead. ;hea ;hea ;hea, and everyone else will be like... ;wel ;wel ;wel

Thanks, Squall Leonheart.
 
Also! I almost forgot...there will be only a 1st place prize of 8,000Gp.



Thanks again, Squall leonheart.
 
8'000 for first! ok
Probably 1'000 for 2nd and 500 for third! huh???
 
maybe make it like a league ? (everyone fights each other)
but that can take decades!
I'm always up for a fight.....when do we start?
i don wanna miss this one too! :(
 
Last edited:
Not sure...maybe sometime when we get more than 7 people...
I have to train anyway...soo much inactivity...XD
 
I guess I join, it will be good pratice for me anyway.
 
would someone PLEASE PM me before the Tournament starts, I don't want to miss this miss this one too! :(
 
why don we make a league, obviously that squall guy will never show up :(
 
Me too, I guess he been busy
 
Hey, if this is still going on I want to sign up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top