The Best Advice youve ever heard

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
What is the best advice you've ever heard from anyone or read from anywhere.
The best advice ive ever got was from the manga Bleach the main character says
"If I really cared what anyone thought I would have dyed my hair black along time ago" I change it to If I really cared what anyone thought I would have ...... whatever its about right now. So what is the best advice you have ever got?
 
"Go to the dance and meet a ." -My father (it worked, me and Tessa have been together for 1 month and 2 weeks).
 
"I have a JOB, so that when I need someone to do a JOB I get someone whose JOB it is to do that JOB!!!" ~ Spongebob Squarepants

Those are true words of wisdom.
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Don't rely on other people or your own luck...
I rely on other people I trust and on my own luck quiet often.
 
blackstar said:
I rely on other people I trust and on my own luck quiet often.

Although you may be the exception to the rule. The advice is not to rely on others because it can you into big trouble. If you don't rely on others than you know what to do when you're alone. Sooner or later luck runs out for everyone.
 
Yes what you say is true I was not dissagreeing. I was just saying.
 
Spiff said:
"I have a JOB, so that when I need someone to do a JOB I get someone whose JOB it is to do that JOB!!!" ~ Spongebob Squarepants

Those are true words of wisdom.
That's some deep thinking there.

Best advice I've ever heard?

Besides Darkwing Duck (^__^):

"If you believe a genius's words, you're a fool.
If you believe a fools words, you're still a fool.
But if you believe your own words, then you're by far the genius."
 
Both of those are very good advice.
And Soma I was calm if I was upset youd know it, because I would not have been polite.
 
I got some great advice yesterday from my uncle Tom: "Life is too short to have fear."
 
"Ask yourself a question, get an unexpected answer."

I heard this somewhere a long, long time ago...It's a piece of advice I use often.
 
Spiff said:
I got some great advice yesterday from my uncle Tom: "Life is too short to have fear."

When doing flying fox, the monitor said to a friend of mine: "There's a lot of people who just jump without hesitating that much". -> Face your fears...live your dreams.

And the one I should have paid attention to many times:
"Stop thinking of the others and start thinking of you"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top