The Best Advice youve ever heard

reasoniamalive said:
I saw this in Spamtastic...thought I'd add it here XD
Pressure under the spotlight FTW? =O

Oh, and I learned this, back when I was a youngun and all:

"If you don't take chances, your life will be straightforward."

It seems obvious, I know. XD =P
 
I once heard someone say:
"Live every day like it's your last."
I can't remember who said it but it makes good sense, considering you don't know when you're going to die.
 
Well I told my best friend to stop cheating on her boyfriend. That it will come back on her. Also I told her not to married this guy she was dating because he cheated on her once and will do it again. Well he did it again and she was crying again, plus she was only 18, that is too young to get married and claim you in love with someone you only been with for 2 years. Also I told her not to get his name tattoo on her back, and guess what, she didn't follow my advice.
 
The best advice I ever got was, "Who is more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" -Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars IV
 
Jhimian said:
The best advice I ever got was, "Who is more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" -Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars IV
good advice and
Yoh from Shaman King
"Everyone can choose to be good or evil and killing them takes away that choice"
 
I just heard this today:

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then have everyone try to guess how you did it."

XDDD WTF? Oh well...I suppose it means SOMETHING. I'm just not sure what. XP
 
Doctor Faust said:
I just heard this today:

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then have everyone try to guess how you did it."

XDDD WTF? Oh well...I suppose it means SOMETHING. I'm just not sure what. XP
Thats acctually very good what its saying is that if your down on life, get back up and do something good become successful in you life, and people will wonder how you came up from nothing.
 
"You can wish in one hand , and crap in the other. Which one you think will get filled first? "

The best and the funniest advice I ever heard.
 
"The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

Sora from Kingdom Hearts 1. I like it, and besides that, its true. No matter how hard things get, if you try, you can always get through it.
 
"I don't want to hear about the sex, I just want to see the baby."

I got that one from my uncle at a job site. I guess it was his way of saying less is more.
 
"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... An overpowering love may consume you in the end."
- Vincent from FF7
 
Live for the present not the past.
 
"We dont own the world nature does, we cant control what will happen tommorow or even today for that matter, all we own is time and we dont even know how much of that we have, so choose how you use your time wisely and stay close to those you love." - Blackstar*
Yes i did quote myself for advice :). But this came to me one day when i wasnt feeling to good and i decided i needed to get over it and live life.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top