The Best Advice youve ever heard

It sounds like you Kat.
 
Ask questions to everything and be critical/reflected in both ways. And never supress youself if you don't like who you really are. Stay true to yourself. You will not find your true to life written down in a BOOK!!!!-Mustis of Dimmu Borgir in his words to the fans
 
Another good one
Sometimes you just have to sit down and be honest with yourself and you just might find out youve been lying the entire time.
I made it up but it was something i said to myself one day.

Whos more the fool? The fool or the fool whos following him?
Obi-Wan Kanobi
 

Attachments

  • obi.jpg
    obi.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
My mum always used to tell me when I made a fuss about something:

'Just remember, there's always somebody worse off than you.'

Now when I get in a fuss about something, I try to stop because I know it's not as bad as i'm making it out to be.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top