(The brand new) Gen. FF Help Thread!!

In FF7 I was in the Northern Crator getting all the good items down there and so at the cross roads I split my party up so they could also get stuffs. When my party was done and I met everyone else at the pool of Mako I talked to everyone so they would give me what they found. When I got to Yuffie she gave me "Last Elixir" I don't know what this is so I went through my Items, Materia, Armor, Weapons, and Accesories. No Last Elixir was there.

Does anyone have any Information on this mysterious Last Elixir?
 
Last Elixir is the japanese version of a Megalixir. See if you have an extra Megalixir.
 
Does anyone know exactly how many of Shadow's Dream Sequences there are in FFVI, and when these could possibly occur in the game?
 
Caves of Narshe said:
You can see the first four dreams in order at any inn, at any time, in the WoB OR WoR.

The fifth is automatic, and plays once you've got Shadow back in the WoR, as he sleeps in Thamasa. Hence, if you haven't seen any dreams in the WoB, you see the fifth one first. The sixth dream is Relm's, and comes in place of the fifth if you didn't save Shadow. So, you can never see all six in one game. There isn't a seventh, unless you count Cyan's dreamworld which, of course, has nothing to do with Shadow. Plus, the dreams do not affect Shadow's part of the game ending, or indeed any part.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever watched all of them...but I think I watched Relm's the first time through the game when I didn't save him.
 
I haven't watched them all either. =/ I think only three of Shadow, and then one of Relm. So according to Caves of Narshe, the only thing you have to do is to have Shadow in your party, and then go sleep at an inn? Didn't knew it was that easy. :p
 
there's one thing bothering me in this site from the start.
why does a new post colour appear on a post when i am the one who just posted?its's kinda stupid.
 
I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean? Are posts becoming different colours whenever you post?

@Avathar: I think Vigor is the same as 'Strength' in other games. I think. Check Caves of Narshe or an faq if all else fails.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean? Are posts becoming different colours whenever you post?

I think I know what he means: everytime you post in a thread, that thread becomes unread (labeled red, as a new post is posted in the topic). But it's not annoying, though. =/
Maybe it's a bit annoying when you're hasty, and you check one thread: turns out the newest thread is one you made, which is, well, silly, 'cause you're the one that made the post. :p
 
I've completed final fantasy 7 loads of times and never been able to find the 'added cut' materia. I've been told its in the great glacier but never come across it.

Can anyone tell me its exact location?

Thanks
 
Avathar said:
Quick question, also about FFVI: What does Vigor mean? :O

If it is the same as in FFX-2, then it's a technique that your characters learn that make them able to heal themselves while in battle. But it only heals the character that uses it :D

Or I might be wrong and be something completely different from the FFX-2 Vigour >_>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top