The Clan Centurio

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Does anyone love hunting monsters as much as I do? I think it's fun and very rewarding, and it's one of the best sidequests in the whole game.

Some marks are frusterating to hunt down, especially if they are located in a remote part of an area that takes forever to get to. Or if the mark is just plain annoying to beat. But it's really satifying when I finally kill it. XD

So what do you think about hunting marks? is it fun? is it pointless? is it the best thing that's ever happened to you? XD
 
I like it because it provides more to the game than just the storyline and hack-n-slashing monsters to level up. Most have an interesting side-story to add to the quest and yes, I agree w/you about being excited you finally defeated a strong beast (like Gilgimesh.) <Whew, was he difficult!>
 
I love hunting. Great items and always fun. I am not that far so I still have most to kill.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top