Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 14, 2006 #1 Have you guys heard of them.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 15, 2006 #2 umm is it a band?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Oct 15, 2006 #3 I know the song for Metallica, but never heard of a band!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 15, 2006 #4 I have heard of them. However, I've never listened to thier music.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Oct 15, 2006 #5 is their music good
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 16, 2006 #6 Whoa, no one here never heard of them. i can't believe that. their are pretty old, but they still rock. they been around since the 80's.their music is really good too.
Whoa, no one here never heard of them. i can't believe that. their are pretty old, but they still rock. they been around since the 80's.their music is really good too.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Oct 16, 2006 #7 I think they do indie rock music
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 16, 2006 #8 My phone is tricked out with almost all of their songs.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 17, 2006 #9 Well, i have never heard of them, what kind of music do they play?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 17, 2006 #10 Gothic rock, but it really just regular rock.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Nov 1, 2006 #11 What the.. almost noone here knows The Cure? They were quite iconic in the eighties, and, well, definetly one of the better bands from that decade! Very enjoyable new wave music, and songs like The Forest are classic, what else to say! =D
What the.. almost noone here knows The Cure? They were quite iconic in the eighties, and, well, definetly one of the better bands from that decade! Very enjoyable new wave music, and songs like The Forest are classic, what else to say! =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 1, 2006 #12 Yeah, I know. I still don't see why anyone never heard of them. I am a big fan of them. I mean they are like legends to me. Here is the music video for a forest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGgqq0z1Xs Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
Yeah, I know. I still don't see why anyone never heard of them. I am a big fan of them. I mean they are like legends to me. Here is the music video for a forest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGgqq0z1Xs
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 18, 2007 #13 Just like Heaven, and Boys dont cry are some really great songs.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 31, 2007 #14 I really like their music, I like them almost as I love M.C The Max.
[email protected] Freelancer Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 11 Age 40 Location i live in planet forest on a moutain Occupation angel trio privet invetstigater RPG Name GOD OF WAR Feb 7, 2007 #15 yes they rock !!!!!!!