The Cure

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Have you guys heard of them.
 
I know the song for Metallica, but never heard of a band!
 
Whoa, no one here never heard of them. i can't believe that. their are pretty old, but they still rock. they been around since the 80's.their music is really good too.
 
My phone is tricked out with almost all of their songs.
 
Well, i have never heard of them, what kind of music do they play?
 
Gothic rock, but it really just regular rock.
 
What the.. almost noone here knows The Cure? o_O

They were quite iconic in the eighties, and, well, definetly one of the better bands from that decade!

Very enjoyable new wave music, and songs like The Forest are classic, what else to say! =D
 
Last edited:
Just like Heaven, and Boys dont cry are some really great songs.
 
I really like their music, I like them almost as I love M.C The Max.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top