The datalog

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Does anybody actually use this thing? First time I played through I took one look at it and ignored it for the rest of the game. Second time through I told myself I would make an effort to read it and I did..for about seven entries before I got bored again :p
I've heard it tells you lots of interesting stuff and even important things, but I just don't see it. Maybe because I only looked at the first few entries? The thing just seems so dull, I wanna watch scenes to find things out or maybe even find notes, but not read some log that just gives you everything. :/

Also wish it didn't store every monster so its always flashing in your menu screen.

Acording tot he official guide it features interesting entries to develop the FFXIII backstory. I really need to look for those :p

But yeah. What are your thoughts on Mr.log? :)
 
If I ever get the game, it'll probably be what my time log goes into, I enjoy reading stories, especially if it's a backstory to a game, I have to know everything. :p

That's why I wish Square qould release novels of the FF series. >_>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top