The Doctor has returned...

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
*Blink*

Due to internet problems, I couldn't get back online to post for a while. >> And yesterday, apparently, the site was down, so i was fairly disappointed in not being able to come back right away. XP

But yeah, even if it didn't seem that long of a time, well, to me it was forever, so, I'm glad to be back. XD
 
Yay welcome back!!!

I missed you too.
 
Ha ha, I'm just glad to be back. I had other things to do, but whenever I ever thought of something to post about, or whatever, I'd just cry 'cause I missed this place. ;_;

And I learned to appreciate the fact that this place goes deep when it comes to discussion...I really missed that, too. XD
 
I had to resort back to playing an old online game I never played anymore to pass the time..and I'm now addicted to playing it. Again. =D

We need more topics in the Serious Discussion And Debate forum..

(And more in Spamtastic. =P)

And you must either be on the west coast, or out of the United States..or you just like to post early in the morning, because I'm never awake when you post at 5 AM (Eastern Time. XD)
 
Hi, Doctor Faust. Welcome back to FFNet! ^_^

Hydra said:
And you must either be on the west coast, or out of the United States..or you just like to post early in the morning, because I'm never awake when you post at 5 AM (Eastern Time. XD)

Luis and I couldn't access the forum for 2 or 3 days! O.o (Iberic Peninsula FTW!)
 
*glompseveryonewithagiantglompingrobot*
It feels good to be back :D
 
I know right...I know this isn't my own I'm back thread but I was gone for awhile too so HELLO TO EVERYBODY WHO IS BACK AND TELLING EVERYBODY HEY I'M BACK AND I MISSED Y'ALL!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top