The Dresden files

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Did anyone see the dresden files premier last night? I thought it was really good the first impression of the character they are very interesting my favorite was the ghost guy in the skull and there is alot of background on Dresden himself.
If you diddnt see it, its almoast like a paranormal CSI or something like that I would reccomend it for any Sci-Fi fan.
 
Heh, well, I missed it last night (hours of rom. XD), but I plan to catch it again soon. It sounds pretty good.
 
A computer version of a console game.

If you want any info about it, PM me, so we can stay on topic. =D
 
oh i knew that
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top