Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Aug 17, 2005 #1 Did everyone see the email I sent out about the rpg hack?
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Aug 17, 2005 #2 I can see its in my inbox (thanks to yahoos preview feature) but must admit I haven't read it yet.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Aug 17, 2005 #3 I didn't see it (and read it) until a while after I had already seen your posts about it on here
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Aug 17, 2005 #4 I don't really check my e-mail that often.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Feb 24, 2006 #5 The wonders of email..............