Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #61 never!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #62 Now! no? Now? no??? hum... We aren't accepting registrations in the next minute, so, would you wait? A little problem in our Database ^^
Now! no? Now? no??? hum... We aren't accepting registrations in the next minute, so, would you wait? A little problem in our Database ^^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #63 Spec said: Join us... Click to expand... I'll join ye
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #64 Yeah!!!!! We are teh great, smith!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #65 YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! =D Let's kick Kat in the shin
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #66 No! I won't allow that! Go help the 4 Warriors of light on their quest... I'll convert Kat to our side. She doesn't deserve to die... Her mind is being controlled, I knwo that! (btw... bring me some cookies)
No! I won't allow that! Go help the 4 Warriors of light on their quest... I'll convert Kat to our side. She doesn't deserve to die... Her mind is being controlled, I knwo that! (btw... bring me some cookies)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #67 Ok. What's their mission? Oh, and you can easily convert Kat, I already weakened her MSN side
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #68 Mission? Meh... Save the world... you know... Fight four fiends... defeat Garland...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #69 =o well what do ya know bye evil demom guys XD your all going to die now cuz Kity Kat is now an Angel
=o well what do ya know bye evil demom guys XD your all going to die now cuz Kity Kat is now an Angel
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #70 *Divine Intervention* (what kind of magic is this? I was just trying it)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #71 Nice =D Let's scratch their faces until they dissapear =D Meeeeeeeeeow
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #72 noooo! we gotta make it a slow and painful death,thats the kity way..or i could freeze over hell either one
noooo! we gotta make it a slow and painful death,thats the kity way..or i could freeze over hell either one
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #73 WOW! You're ebil XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #74 =o no imma angel now! ^.^ but i still have 2% evil me
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #75 :O No wai !
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #76 wai! thats what makes me so kewl
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 14, 2006 #77 ROtFL!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 14, 2006 #78 Kat said: wai! thats what makes me so kewl Click to expand... Not only that!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 14, 2006 #79 =o what else makes me so kewl?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 15, 2006 #80 Hum... Your koolness makes you kool