The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or people can't type well! :D
Didn't know you played music.
 
^_^ Well, i do. I've been in a band for a year now, and today we organised a concert with three other bands (with doing songs together as well :) ). It's usually, well, alternative rock music, i guess you could call it. Meeting other bands was a good thing as well, playing together, trying out new styles.

In the band i usually write the lyrics, the music together with my cousin, and i play the bass. (I can also play a bit electric and accoustic guitar, and a couple of songs on the piano^^) If you wanna hear it, i'm on Msn. Or, are there sites where i can host sound files for free?
 
I saw some trailers for X-men 3 and that looks like a good movie. I think it comes out on May 26. Least ways for the US.
 
Avathar that sonic game is cool its been years since i played sonic still have it on my sega it bloody hard on pc though
 
I don't recommend the Divinci Code. The whole idea that the movie and the book are based off of has been proven false. This ruins it for me.

I too still have the old Sonic games on my computer. Except its way easier because you can save anywhere! :p Just a little cheap. :rolleyes:
 
sonic 1 and 2 on sega were the best cause u couldnt save it and i think some levels are even hard today yea the davinchie code was proven false however it does question the bibile mary wasnt at the last supper and that famous painting sum how tells u the day when the world ends
 
True, but as far as a movie goes Its not for me.

Now X-Men 3. That looks cool. Archangle is the best.
 
yea X-Men 3 looks cool hope its the last one cause i wanna see what actually happens to the humans from the trailers ive seen it lokks like chaos and magneato is winning
 
:( :( :( I have to get part of my finger cut off. A cut got infected and the antibodies aren't working. The Doctor guy said that by the time my body kills the infection naturally it could spread so I have to get a chunck of my left index finger cut out. It'll grow back, but I don't like the thought. :(
 
:( Wow, sounds harsh. But what needs to be done, needs to be done. Is it gonna be that big a piece they're gonna remove? =/

*buys Tiny Bronco a Vanilla Milkshake*
 
Jeez, really? I'm really sorry for that, Tiny Bronco. But...what kind of infection is it? (Just curious.)

As for me...yay!!! My copy of VP got here today. Now I'm jumping and slashing and shooting crystals on my way to victory. Or something. I just can't wait until I get to Lezard...*sigh*
 
I guess the infection was just a bunch of tuff germs or something. When I got it cut off it was a purpleish mush.*ick* Its healing nicely. A bit hard to type though.:rolleyes: I even got a lolly-pop! :p

Its a three day weekend for me! :D
Limey Coke please. Maybe some pretzels.
 
Last edited:
Tiny Bronco said:
:( :( :( I have to get part of my finger cut off. A cut got infected and the antibodies aren't working. The Doctor guy said that by the time my body kills the infection naturally it could spread so I have to get a chunck of my left index finger cut out. It'll grow back, but I don't like the thought. :(

:eek: :confused: damn dude...thats bad...my girlfriend cut of her center finger once...it grew back but it kinda looks like the Tower of Piza...if you know what i meen :rolleyes: :D
 
my day was pretty laid back. great day in my opinion. woke up at noon. ate, played psp...got online, watched tv, and...uhh thats about it. i love rainy/lazy days!
oh and i had a pepsi today too. wild cherry, yum
 
I wrote some of my faq earlier today. Haven't had time to play since then.

Although, I did download a totally huge torrent of all the different FF CDs*. It may take up like 15% of my hard drive, but I'm really digging all the arrange albums. :p

*7.65 GB or something. Took four days to download. I don't regret it.
 
Well, i have a rather disturbing story to tell.

I went to this place here called the paraground (it's where local bands get together and play, and also people with musical talent that aren't in bands go there to have a jam session just for fun) I was about to go on stage, and i didn't notice that one of my strings on my bass guitar had snapped. So as i was going on stage some older guy (maybe 45 or 50 years old at least) pointed it out, i pulled out my back up strings so i could fix it, and i dropped the pack of strings. The guy kindly picked them up and handed them to me, and then said something i would have never expected to hear come out of another human being's mouth:

"Here you go mister sexy leprechaun!"

I assume he was a drunk hobo, as he smelled like malt liqour mixed with sweat and funk.


Anyway, later on when i was coming off the stage i saw the same guy again and he asked me if i lost something. I told him i don't think so and he pulls out this golden dollar and says:

"I think you dropped a lucky charm from your pot of gold", gives it to me, and walks off.

I seriously need to move i think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top