The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. Because my new imaginary friend just added one to whatever number that is, and converted it to my arsenal. So, yeah. Someone here was pwned. =D

Is stating the fact I added to your number and took it. :D And as long as you extend the number and make it YOURS, I can just add one to it each time, and desite the number, there's always room for an extra one, so either way, it goes on..FOREVER! O_O
 
once upon a time there was a magical place called spira,and a new summoner had just been born her first aeon was valefore a magical sparkaly aeon,that could fly.it owner's name was kitty kat and she had lots of friends and guardians,she went and got all those really kewl aeons and then with the help of her friends she destroyed sin an evil celemedy that fell from the sky a long long time ago.and sin was a sin for he liked to kill people,but lady kat put an end to it and she lived happily ever after. THE END
 
If you can write poems, you can rap. Just add the word 'Twenty-Sixes' in there somewhere.
 
...I'm gonna be a rapper one day. You guys are gonna buy my music right?

My stage name is gonna be: PapaDiddyCracka

Werd up. XD
 
Pfft. That name isn't crunk. ^_^

Mine=PapaSmurfinCrunker..

Word to all the FF fans out there.. :D

We should rap. XD
 
Well, I'm tired, so I'm trying to stay awake by saying anything. That's why I'm acting weird. XD Griever must have a secret rap interest. O__O
 
Me too. XD I love listening to it. Not for the words of course. I like the music. :D
 
I'm laughing with you too. :D I love ze beats and music of rap. I don't mind the words to MOST of them. XD

Munchies? Hah. Don't eat too much Saltines. Your stomach may reject it. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top