The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
* suddenly Monty, a cute little monkey jumps into the lounge.
* stands on a table, and balances 6 banana's and 1 banana-milkshake on his head!

*Avathar goes to the bar, orders a banana-milkshake.
*.....mmm, doesn't taste very balanceable :D
 
Hey!! In the orange shirt don't drink that it's mine!!

Will someone kick this guy out I don't want to hurt him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !
 
*notices Squall's boysterous shouting.......
*looks around, but doesn't see anyone with an orange t-shirt..
*must be getting colorblind or something (...hm, what rhymes with orange? :D )
 
Oh, it looked orange. Maybe it was red-orange. or orange-red ?

Or maybe it was vermillion? :D Or what's the other word for it? oh yeah: mandarin?

*Monty's done with his show. People start throwing coins towards him.

*Avathar finds out these coins aren't real. They're chocolate.....
 
sigh...i dont have internet right now....so im using my friends computer. i need to get cable internet anyway, that, combined with fire fox, creates god like internet speeds! :D

sigh....another sigh. my cat dude has a cold....but im sure he'll live through it. hes survived much worse :) now i must nurse my baby (although 17 -years old) kitten back to health... :p

hm... i dont drink ...(not old enough anyway...) , and i drink enough soft drinks anyway. ill just have orange juice...again. :D
 
Squall Leonhart said:
Hey guys Buger King is out of bussness they turned it into a tofu restarant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lets get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are we going to get them!!!!! Lets do it sson as possible!!!
 
Hi buddies! How are you doing? I'm very tired, today I've had an intensive day.
Just hope everything is ok, and I hope you've had a very good X-mas and New Year's Eve time too.
A chocolate batter for me! XD
 
So is there a tutorial for Battle,Element effects,weaknesses.strategies for the RPG?
 
Squall Lionheart said:
So is there a tutorial for Battle,Element effects,weaknesses.strategies for the RPG?

hm...im not sure if the rpg is that advanced yet, but it wouldnt hurt to ask arkacia about those things, since she seems to know alot about it.


anyway, im happy because i have cox for internet now! no more tying up the phone line! no more waiting for downloads! ( an mp3 that took dial up a half an hour now takes less than 2 minutes!!)

the only thing i havent figured out is why firefox refuses to work. it says "proxy settings not detected" or something. then again, it wont really matter, since ffnet doesnt like firefox right now :D ah well...

nyaon....=3 :p
 
OOOOHHHHH!!! Pick me! Pick me! I've been skydiving! Seriously everyone should go Skydiving like once every year. Its GREAT! On my first jump I was so scared I was like loosing conciousness. :eek: Once I jumped though (with a trainer dude) it wasn't so bad. Really cold. Once you get through the lower clouds it's great cause your free falling and the view. Wow! Like most freaky things once you've done it and lived, you want to do it all over again without the fear. :D The second time my trainer dude (have to have one go with you on your first 5 jumps) wasn't a dude! :eek: It was a pretty girl! You have to hold hands until your through the clouds so you don't get separated. Never though I'd be holding hands with a female 2,000 ft. in the air. :D :D :D The only bad part which is really not bad, but horrible is right as the parachute opens. It pulls up on you SOOO hard. Ouch! But then you get to float down nice and easy. :) Like a butterfly! :) I went skydiving over the Summer, best Summer Break ever. Anyone else ever been skydiving.
 
Quack Quack! :D It's fun to fall! However thought of this thread had a good idea. Complements from Me.
I'll take a Canada Dry mixed with Hershey's strawberry syrup. It's really good. Trust me. :cool:
 
I've never really been on any major roller coaster. Just don't go to theme parks enoff I guess. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a good game.
I'm really happy because today I just barely got an A in English. 90.37 was my average. :D That's what I call close. Also, I got a 95 in Math! :D :D :D
And its a Friday!!! :D :D :D :cool: :eek:
 
A B. is normaly what I avarage because I suck at History SOOO much. :(
Just some nice old Rum please. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top