The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a good student. Just not in history.

Switching topics... Its Friday!!! :D :) :D :) :p :D :)
 
Wow! For me this is a huge topic. I LOVE the original Star Wars!!!! LOVE.
I HATE the newer Star Wars prequalls!!!! HATE THEM! They made a laughing stock out of the originals and changed the storyline so much that half of the originals don't make sense any more.
 
They ruined Darth Vader in 1 and made that annoying Binks. 2/3 were a lot better than 1. A lot but they turned Boba Fet from an Ex-storm trooper to a little clone kid who got all his stuff from his dad! That ruined it for me. :mad:
 
For me I have huge arguements with kids about this. Poor Boba Fet. :( He was ruined. :mad:
 
.......
and a little more than a bit......but then again.....
....it happens in many threads....
 
Ha Ha Shadow. Off-topic in a thread with know topic! This is a cool thread idea.
I'll have some Coke with a bunch of Ice. Don't they not surve ice in Europe? I heard that somewhere.

EDIT: Arkacia how could you close my smilies thread!? :eek: :( :( :(
I no longer have a smile on my face. :(:(:(:( Just an eternal frown. :(:(
 
Last edited:
Not serve ice in Europe? Dude, go to MacDonalds here and they'll put a ton of ice in your coke, unless you explicitly ask them not to. Same in almost all other hamburger restaurants I've been to here, heck, may be like that in most restaurants in general :)
 
Well that's because Ice is cheaper than pop and they're trying to rip you off!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate Fast Food places! :mad: I can make better and a lot healthier fries than they can! :mad: ;)
I though that there was like a line on all the cups were the liquid had to be filled up to, to make sure you get your moneys worth. Maybe I'm completely wrong but... :o
 
I think it was right to close the other thread......too much messing around.....
 
Are you talking about my Smilies thread! You wanted to close it!! :eek: How dare you!!! :eek: :eek: How can people be so cruel as to pick on little Smiles!? :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm just joking. :D Still, why I made that thread was because I like Smilies and wanted to sugest that we add 1 or 2 more smilies that you could use on this site. :):):) Is there a smile on YOUR face?

A big Coke please. With some Tostitoes chips and salsa!!!
Because people like to say SALSA!
 
Last edited:
I get the first part but I was just saying it went a little bit out of hand.......
what is that second part?.....
 
The second part about Salsa is a quote from Seinfeld. I like Salsa too.
 
I miss the old Marios. The classics can kick these newer ones Southern ends any day.
Not that the newer ones are bad. Just a drop it quality from the old ones. 2D! Those were the days. Today I spent all my money that I currently have on a PSP and a bunch of memory to go with it. :D :D :D That is one powerful machine with great music/video. I am very impressed by it. Now I'm set for FF7AC and FF7CC!!!:D 4 more months. The down side is that I can't get FF9 or FF8 for a while now. Getting 20 bucks a month plus what I can get for working in my neighbors yard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top