The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!!! Its hard to find FF8/9 in stores and I don't order off the internet. If I had found one of those I'd have bought it way before I even considered the PSP.
 
Last edited:
That really sucks. A hate buying used games.
 
I likes it a lot. Very amusing. :) Were do you find those moving picuters?

Does the Chocobo catch the Cactuar or is that undecided. :D
 
It's undecided. The chocobo might win because it's faster, but the cactar is small and quick. :D :D
 
That's very true. Those little Cactuar! So sneaky. In FF7 its rare to hit one with a physical attack.

Now the question is should I help the Chocobo or the Cactuar... :D
 
Tiny Bronco said:
That's very true. Those little Cactuar! So sneaky. In FF7 its rare to hit one with a physical attack.

Same.....they usually run away......
 
I don't think creatures can run away in FF7.
Five more days until the Olympics!!!

I'll have some Hot Chocolate please.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I don't think creatures can run away in FF7.
Five more days until the Olympics!!!

I'll have some Hot Chocolate please.

well they're the only opponents I met that can run away from battles....
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Well now that we can only have short answers in this thread I'll be posting in hear a lot more.


Also, check out the Battle Tournement Thread people. Its a pretty cool idea. :)

A fake Bloody Merry please.
 
Last edited:
i there ppl well had two gigantic teeth ripped from my skull today and i feel alright coz iv had a good long kip....how r u all 2 nite?oh yes,can anyone tell me how to download pictures to my signature files ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top