The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for you having your teeth polled.
 
I don't lnow how to get pics. in my signature either.
 
To put a picture (in a post or signature):



'url' is the address to the picture. If you want to use a picture of your own, you first need to put it online somewhere.
 
You mean putting a picture online somewhere? No, you have to put it on the internet, the web, somewhere. There are sites that allow users to host images for free (I don't know any though as I don't use them) and there are sites that allow you make webspaces to create your own homepage, you can upload images to there as well. Using an image hosting site is probably easier though. Try googling for it.
 
Had a good day. FFs rock!

A nice cold Coke please.
 
Lately I've been playing Runescape. It's fun, even with the terrible graphics and lack of storyline.:D
 
That game is hard for me. Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Coke.
 
i dont like that one i am sad and play heritage VI which i also dont like can i have a vodka and coke please with ice no cherries lolxxx
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! Long time since I had a drink @ this bar...things have been great! I'm really feeling blessed lately. Been doing a lot of things by the Maker's rules instead of my own and can really see the blessing. Not that it's easy. Can I get an orange juice...just coming off a cold and could use the vitamin c. All right guys - what's happening?
 
FFAC's release date for the US has been conformed as April 25th!
Zero is sad for good reason.(Thread Well...)
It kind of makes me sad too.
I hate colds.

I need to get off pop otherwise my liver will get hurt. Some water I guess.
 
HE HEHEHEHEHE. I'm sorry but, that made me laugh. :D Tell me how good or bad FF9 is. I'm going to try and get either FF8 or FF9 next weekend! Whichever I can find. I have a 6 page type history report due tomorrow and I haven't started. :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( .

Some Apple Juice. Apple Juice is gooooood. Some tostitoes chips/ salsa too.
BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY SALSA!!!

Sonner or later I'll meet someone who gets that.

Seriously though try it. SALSA is very fun to say. SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA!!!
 
Last edited:
Today.....the Battle Tournament registrations have started......
 
Very cool tournement! The tournement wants YOU! I always loved those commercials. I succesfuly turned in my 6 page history assignement!!!!!! Also, our chicago school field trip is coming closer + a 4 day weekend! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey TIME!!!!!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :) :p ;) :) :rolleyes:

EDIT: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is my 800 post!!! :eek: :cool: :)
 
Last edited:
smileytastic! but anyhoo, you did know that you can get a custom user title, right tiny bronco? (you have to pay like 400 gil or something, but yeah.)

unless you just like posting :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top