Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #421 yea were it says most active users,nobody but you 2 have it...
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #422 Odd, i don't see them either. Not on mine nor Hydra's name.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #423 Griever said: Odd, i don't see them either. Not on mine nor Hydra's name. Click to expand... at the very end of this thread,number of active users veiwing this thread
Griever said: Odd, i don't see them either. Not on mine nor Hydra's name. Click to expand... at the very end of this thread,number of active users veiwing this thread
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 21, 2006 #424 o_0 I still see no plus.
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #425 I don't either =/
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #426 okay then go to the index and look at currently actve users
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 21, 2006 #427 I still don't. O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #428 well then maybe im drunk off of Apple juice.....??
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #429 I doubt it..you said it's something about most active members, which hydra and i pretty much are..
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #430 Avathar is more active than both of you put together tho..... and it said Currently Active Users which means every one thats on mow right? and my name was also there but it has no plus sign buy it... Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
Avathar is more active than both of you put together tho..... and it said Currently Active Users which means every one thats on mow right? and my name was also there but it has no plus sign buy it...
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #431 No he isn't..not since i joined. I'm always on this forum, either reading, posting, or both. Anyway..multitasking can be tough, i'm posting on my laptop, and playing final fantasy VII on my pc about 10 inches away lol.
No he isn't..not since i joined. I'm always on this forum, either reading, posting, or both. Anyway..multitasking can be tough, i'm posting on my laptop, and playing final fantasy VII on my pc about 10 inches away lol.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #432 wow you are multi talented
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #433 It's easy to get distracted by one or the other though.. And i still don't see these + signs you were talking about.
It's easy to get distracted by one or the other though.. And i still don't see these + signs you were talking about.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #434 oh well,maybe it cause you guys are on my buddy list...who knows
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #435 ...Hmm that's possible too, i haven't added anyone so i wouldn't know.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #436 so anything to talk aboot?
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #437 Well just to make sure i added you to my buddy list, and now i see a little + sign by your name, so that clears that up. And other than that i have no idea...i kind of want to go take a nap, that food i ate made me sleepy.
Well just to make sure i added you to my buddy list, and now i see a little + sign by your name, so that clears that up. And other than that i have no idea...i kind of want to go take a nap, that food i ate made me sleepy.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #438 well im not holding you back from nappy time so go sleepyby
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #439 Nahh, i'm good i think. I'm too addicted to these forums and final fantasy VII to go lay down XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #440 lol,suit your self.......man i gotta go to bed early today...i gota party to go to tomorrow....grr