The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone looks funny when they're drunk. lol, most people say frunk or vrunk when they're drunk ,lol. Slurring of the words, heh. XD
 
Or this one, which my friend actually cauhgt me on tape saying when i was plastered, "I swear to drunk, i'm not god!"
 
Nah, i never throw up, and i rarely ever have hangovers.

I just CAN'T drink Jack Daniels...they say if liqour is a crutch than jack daniels is a wheelchair.

EVERYTIME iv'e gotton drunk on jd, i've gotton arrested XD
 
I've only thrown up once by too much alcohol, but most of the time I can stand quite the amount. :)
And I don't have hangovers easily as well. Maybe it's because of the thing I do, right before I go to sleep: so I'm chilling with my friends, ready to crash to sleep, but what really helps for not getting a hangover: drinking tea, right before you go to sleep. It has always helped me. ^-^
 
After a row of friends and two people I have no relations with woke up on the lawn, I've made expensive/cheap combinations and watch myself. :D
 
Heh, you need to. I haven't been to sleep since early Friday, lol. Went to work and tried to go to bed before, but I couldn't. XD I'm so tired too, but I don't want to go to bed. :D
 
Yeah, well, school does get boring sometimes. It makes you want to go to sleep. o_0
 
Then other times you don't want to go/don't go, it's very fun, lol. That's the crazy thing about school. All the times I never wanted to go and did anyway, something good happened, ie, an interesting fight, fun subjects, etc. :D
 
I used to love math until I got in the 11th grade. Surprisingly I passed. XD But meh. I loved English. :D
 
...I never got to watch fights. I was involved in most of them, it was kind of funny becaause people i had never even seen before knew who i was. They either new me by face, or knew me by name. I'd get into a fight and get suspended for like 5 days, i'd come back after those 5 days, and the next day after i got back i'd get suspended again. Either for doing something stupid, or fighting. I don't know what it was, everyone liked to start mess with me...i didn't start anything with anyone, i only finished it. And most of the time, it was the same idiotic people starting crasp with me, you know those kinds that just don't know when to quit? Ya so anyway, i was a problem child until i got to highschool. I actually got kicked out of my original middle school because of all the fights. EVERYONE knew who i was..i was always getting into trouble. So finally they kicked me out and made me go to this "Redirectional" school. It was basically filled with other kids like me, that were always in trouble, some of them were fresh out of juvi too. And i was quiet there just like before, and a select few thought they wanted to try to kick my ass, but at least these people had more sense and only messed with me once. So yeah i eventually learned how to control my temper and i don't get in fights as easily now.

XD
THE END :)
 
that is very interesting, Griever. anyways, the only thing i like about is me have fun and fooling around. i mean really im in high school and i haven't gotten homework in 3 YEARS, man that's cool. all i do is joke around and do little work and for somoe reason i still pass. i like english its my "fun" class.
 
Another story Griever! Yay!! :D

Meh. I've never gotten into a fight. :D I've gotten into a play fight with fists a few times with my friends, but besides that, meh. And there was that one time in the nineth grade where two girls were fighting and I liked one of them so I kinda broke it up. Bring peace, not war. It leads to great things. :p But yeah. Fighting isn't the thing I do. o_0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top