The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only time i ever got in a fight was wen i was keeping the person,who wanted to fight my friends,away from my friends.....and i got a detention.....but hey all i did was finish it..it was my very first detention and that was like 6th grade........
 
Ahhh come on now, sunday's can be fine too. But it's now monday, so i guess i'm a day late XD

How is everyone this fine MONDAY morning? XD
 
Hey Avathar, today I've been told that people from Belgium and people from Holland do not get on very well... A friend of mine who has been studying in Antwerp during the last year has told it to me. Is that true?
 
Well, that's a bit stereotypical, really, :p I can get along with Dutch people perfectly, but these are the typical reasons why people from Holland are irritating:

- They are stingy, and usually more arrogant.
- When they're trying to talk to someone in a foreign language, they're not gonna try to talk the actual language, but just shout harder to them in Dutch. xD

And people from Holland say that Belgians are in general more lazy, and that we put high standars for almost anything, which is, of course, not true at all. :p
 
Avathar said:
Well, that's a bit stereotypical, really, :p I can get along with Dutch people perfectly, but these are the typical reasons why people from Holland are irritating:

- They are stingy, and usually more arrogant.
- When they're trying to talk to someone in a foreign language, they're not gonna try to talk the actual language, but just shout harder to them in Dutch. xD

And people from Holland say that Belgians are in general more lazy, and that we put high standars for almost anything, which is, of course, not true at all. :p

LOL You can get along with them...but they're irritating!! lol :D:D I think I understand you. :p
Well, my friend has told me something like that, she obviously supports your point of view. I guess this kind of things happen in almost everywhere. Despite I've not been neither to Holland nor to Belgium, I believe you.
But, since it's very probable that I study the next two couses of my degree in Germany, I'll visit both countries (once I'm so far from home, I don't mind to be a bit further and visit the binding countries and some others).
Thanks it was just curiosity. :)
 
Last edited:
Pizza ria! :D

Spirited Away>You

And my broken cingular>you.

Which means today's great. -_-"
 
Everyone who drinks gets hangovers sometimes. I rarely drink, so I rarely get hangovers. :D
 
I'll bold my words.

Everyone who drinks gets hangovers sometimes

That first time being your time. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top