The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're just lucky, lol. All my friends get drunk fast, and have hangovers. o_0 I can tell by them waking me up and asking for me to drive them home to go to sleep again. XD
 
Avathar said:
^____^ If you come to Belgium, make sure to visit the best city, which is Antwerp. ^^
I will. ;)

Hang overs?? I used to have hang overs a few years ago... sometimes I even though I was gonna die!! :D lol Damn, it wasn't funny then.

Now I don't have hang overs. The trick is to stop drinking at leat 2 hours before going to bed, and if you eat something, it's even better(at least for me). Well, you might get up and feel a little dizzy, but I guess it's normal. :D

PS: It's not any kind of 'drink alcohol' advertising. Alcohol is very bad! If you drink it, do it under your responsibility!

By the way, Campus Party is being celebrated!! (For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an event here in Valencia in which people from everywhere come with their computers to share things with the people participating in this event.) There you can share at a conection velocity which hesitate from 5GB to 50GB. Not bad at all, what do you say? :rolleyes: Movies downloaded in 2 minutes!! :eek: lol
 
Avathar said:
Maybe you just don't drink that much? ^.^


OH please. I love my liqour like i love my music, if you knew how obsessed i was with music you'd have a small idea as to how much i get drunk.
 
Kat said:
wats so fun about getting drunk anyway?

It's just plain ol' fun.

Luis said:
Now I don't have hang overs. The trick is to stop drinking at leat 2 hours before going to bed, and if you eat something, it's even better(at least for me). Well, you might get up and feel a little dizzy, but I guess it's normal. :D

To really avoid it, I actually usually drink camille tea. ^^
 
The only time I drink is when my friends persuade me to enough, or a certain someone comes over, and we drink together. :) Nothing too bad, of course. Because mixing is 1337. :D
 
Pfft, not just men kat, women do crazier mess than we do.

And they call themselves "ladies" "i'm a lady " ya riiight. Iv'e never met a lady, i don't think they exist.
 
well thats good Hello Kitty is teh Roxors...and Bleach is as well :)
its jus too bad that Samurai Pizza Cats is better than both of those shows :O!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top