Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 27, 2006 #1,001 thats what i thought too...but it seems the 2-3 word posts make the admins think otherwise
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 27, 2006 #1,002 oh well its boreing either way
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 27, 2006 #1,003 hmm...maybe a chat place would make the forums move alot faster and stop the "boredom"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,004 maybe.....we might spam
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,005 spamming a chat room is better than spamming a forum....and the chat room would have a bot...named Anna http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php
spamming a chat room is better than spamming a forum....and the chat room would have a bot...named Anna http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,006 dude wat the heck was that?! that was just creepy
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 28, 2006 #1,007 That video is so retarded >.< I also thought this thread was where we can talk about whatever as long as we keep it clean =/
That video is so retarded >.< I also thought this thread was where we can talk about whatever as long as we keep it clean =/
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,008 thats wat i thot too... but i guess not?
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,009 oh wellz :-/
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,010 ya wat ever the admin. is very picky....lol [like me]
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,011 huh? how are u picky? u went to the store to find FF8 and you got KH instead
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,012 that has nothing to do with it! you obiously dont know me very well
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,013 meh? you arent picky, end of story
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,014 how do you know?
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,015 im psychic...geeez so many questions :-/
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,016 meh your making me laugh again XD ya uh huh your a real live physchic
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,017 Call me now for a free READING!!! 1-800-812-867-5309
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,018 lol o-kay now your just plain freaking me out....lol
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #1,019 then u get no Free Reading...phone line closed!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #1,020 i dont want one any way @'_'@