The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been promoted on my dart team to co-captain! I also lead to the team in finishes and All-Stars.

Nothing now.
 
Spiff said:
I've just been promoted on my dart team to co-captain! I also lead to the team in finishes and All-Stars.
Nice. Well, I've had tons of homework lately, and don't have enough sleep lately. That, and (not to be perfectionist or anything, it's just that believe in being able to achieve what you can conceive to a certain degree) I have a B- in English. Sort of dreadful. Everything else is great, though. I'll have some "rest soda" for now.
 
I'm staying ill at home :(
My throat hurts, and although I feel better today, I didn't go to class neitheryesterday nor today. I left the 'French for business studies' class on wednesday in order to come home, as I didn't feel really good.
I've been drinking so much water(my throat thanks it), so a 2litres bottle of water for me today :p
 
*sits in a corner*
*thinks*
"what should i order????" *lits a clove cig while thinkking*
*coughs and falls over* "what in the hell did my friend give me." *puts out clove cig*
"he tired to kill me.. ... .."

ummm i guess a shot of jack daniels will do for now. i need to get relaxed like
 
Last edited:
indeed *ponders*
i have to perfect plan to get him back. *evil grins*

and another shot of Jack please.
 
Hmmm...I'm bored
Cherry Coke please.
Shaken...not stired o_0
 
yes!! my mom is out of town! my grandpas at work!! dude is asleep!! ...now i will start a new game on mother 2(earthbound). i also helped my friend through ff4(hardtype j2e rom). we entered a code so that if anyone uses a spell, they die!! nyuk nyuk nyuk!! :D so...leave the speed up button down, and run around in the bottom floor of the moon...and voila, people level 70+! dont worry, we dont use it on zemus! :)

...im a dirty rotten cheater...

oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!

alas, the day will come when i must go to school again...the dreaded monday...good thing though...next week's friday is off! thank you lazy american public schools! great job in preparing americas youth for college! (im sarcastic, which is sad...)

meh. oj!! i love orange juice!! but it must be cold....ah...orange juice... :)

i always splurge and buy two bottles of orange juice at lunch. (if im not buying magic cards in the black market...mwahaha...) but...its just so juicy and citrucy and yummy! especially with pulp...although most people dont like pulp all that much.

well...another rant...but i really do love orange juice :D
 
Last edited:
A Clockwork Orange was originally rated X in the states when it came out, this scares me, the novel was supposed to have been wuite good, personally I haven't read it yet because of the slang language used in it (makes is verry hard to understand) but maybe someday. The whole X rating frankly creeps me out, then again it it Stanely Kubrik. (spelling). And Pulp Fiction now sounds retarded....

Coke.
 
Zeromus_X said:
oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!
One advantage of Firefox is that anyone with the knowledge can make an extension to it, which then anyone can download and apply on their own Firefox easily. I'm not sure what exactly extensions can do, I can only imagine there being some very good ones out there.. personally I only use one, for an online browser based game :) I may have to look into what extensions are out there personally too :p
 
I'm back. Bigger and better!! Have to work hard these days...but don't worry, I'll change all this work time for fun time this weekend...the club is already waiting me...
Let's start with the warm up: Malibu with Pineapple Juice for me
 
Woohoo!!!
I'm like all way to hyper!! :P
Umm I need something to calm me down. I know a shot of Wild Turkey should do the trick I hope.
 
Hi all. I've not shown my face in here for a while.

Sorry to hear your sick Max the Man, hope you feel better soon :).
You can have your grape juice on the house until that flu is gone.
 
im back. (i can usually only go on the computer on non-school nights now...*sob*)

i am on the ultimate quest...to download all the anime opening/closing songs!! fwahahaha!

ive already got yu yu hakusho and fullmetal alchemist...should go on to FLCL afterwards. :)

and...my cat dude is getting really big. he does that. he gets fat, then loses weight, very weird. still...i love my fat cats :D :p

my big purring angel kitten....even though hes older than me :confused:

and...i just saw tokyo godfathers...very good movie. my favorite character was hana, he (she?) was very funny!

but i didnt find out what happened to the cat)(angel)...i practically flipped when i saw all those cute little kitties! :)

oh, and get better soon, max!

ill have a pepsi of course. or orange juice...can i have both? (wait...they arent even real...eh...)
 
i want something to drink. ummm i really want a mountain dew. so it's a dew i'll have then
 
Hi everyone! How are you doing? I came here in order to ask you some doubts I actually have: What does 'lol' and 'jk' exactly mean? I wonder what it means, but if someone might confirm what it means I'll be very pleased!
Ah, and a mineral water please. :p
 
lol means laugh out loud and jk means joke :).

Just a couple of examples of IM (instant messenger) speak.

Most people just use a few examples, like the two above, but others will post on forums ect using the full set of abreviations. It makes their speech look like gibberish and I have deleted posts in the past that have too much of that talk in it. If I need to read a post 5 times to understand it, it goes :D.

Anyway, hi everyone. Hope you are all well and happy :).
 
Thanks Ark. I don't know what I'd do without you here :p jk hehe
I'm used to the Spanish abreviations, not to the English ones yet...
I'm fine. Exams are going well(at the moment). The good thing is these are not final exams yet. Then a girl (which I never expected it from her) is flirting with me, and my boss has phoned me asking for my 'services' in a couple of weeks. It's hella good!! (I hope 'hella' is not a bad word)hehe. So, I pay this one guys. Have a drink and enjoy it! A dry martini for me! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top