The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is very busy - it's hard to find time for work, profession, girlfriend, playtime, forum-time, and family...let alone sleep! I'll have a Grey Goose martini.
What i need to do is focus on making, then sticking to a schedule. <Slurp!>
Once I do that everything will be all right. Stick with the basics, care about people and get things done. <Slurp!!> I think I'll need another one of these. :D <Slurp!!!>
 
i need something strong! freak in i have test and finals coming up. GRRR i hate college. college makes my head like "#@$@%F@#sdg"
*Beowulf's head explodes*
 
research paper needs to be typed
essays for english needs to typed
need to do a literature analysis and type an criticism on it

to much typing!!!!

i feel like him .....>
pulp1.gif


i need a bottle of Jack Daniels

 
beowulf, your animation.... great :D

*sits down in the large empty couch in the corner
*lights up a cigarette

i know, it's a bad habit :(

i'll have a nice Irish Coffee :cool:

OH YEAH, luis? I know Milk Inc.: they're also from Belgium, so :rolleyes:
...but i think they suck. Well, it's just not my genre, you know, that Trance-Dance-techno something. Nope, it's not for me :cool:
 
this week and then next week i'll be able to be free.
plan
step one: study all this week
step two: take finals and hopefully pass them
step three: relax, woohoo

but in the mean time i'll take a mountain dew, need sugar!! me keep myself awake.

*sits in the corner and studies*
 
I screwed up pretty bad today, I did half of the assignment thinking that the other half was due next week. Boy, am I in shambles right now. I have to ace the last exam to get a B now. :(

I can't drink anything.
 
*asks if they do cocktails here..... they do? alright!
*orders a Brazilian Night :cool: mmmmm, tasty

*asks randomly what a "mountain dew" actually is?
 
Neither have I... do u say it is a kind of soda Beo?
 
Luis said:
Neither have I... do u say it is a kind of soda Beo?
yeah it's a kind of soda.
reasoniamalive said:
...<thinks a minutes and cocks head shyly to the side> Do they make any mixed drinks with Mountain Dew???
yeah i have mixed it with 60 year old brandy and it as actually quite good. i really like it.

and for thoses of you who haven't tried mountain dew give me your mailing address and i'll send you some :p

any i'll have a shot of Wild Turkey, then im off to shelve books.. what fun :cool:
 
Hi everyone, I've not showed my nose in here for a while.

I'm trying desperatly to escape the heat at the moment. We're having temps in the mid 30sC every day and it isn't going to change anytime soon. Its only the beginning of Dec and I want summer over already :).

A big cold glass of mountain dew sounds good right about now. I remember it was sold in Australia years ago but haven't seen it in the shops for a long time.
 
Hi..ehh...may I have a Coke with 'Licor 43'? I hope the Virtual barman can speak Spanish XD
 
Has anyone tried the soda Surge? It's only availible some places (I'm not sure if it's worldwide???) But it's lemon-lime (like Mountain Dew) it just packs more caffine :)

I think I'll take a "Big Gulp" with Surge!!! ZZZing!
 

reasoniamalive said:
Has anyone tried the soda Surge?
it sounds very fimilar, but i wouldn't mind trying it though

i need a shot of your hardest whiskey. i have a major migraine headache.
 
yay! im here again! for a short while unfortunately...i can only do anything on weekends, i just sleep or read or draw to make time go faster. (well, it doesnt really go faster, but you know what i mean.)

cant wait till X-mas...my mother pretty much told me im getting a ps2 for christmas... i finally get to play ffX! now i can understand what everyones been saying about it...

ill have...sourdough bread. and pepsi. i love sourdough bread. and pepsi. :D :p
 
Hello Everybody! I came to ask you if you have listened to the song The Extreme, of Final Fantasy VIII. The title of the one I have(it's downloaded,so it's not reliable at all) says it's performed by Manowar... don't think so, but I don't know it anyway.
And I'll have a lemonade.
 
Luis said:
Hello Everybody! I came to ask you if you have listened to the song The Extreme, of Final Fantasy VIII. The title of the one I have(it's downloaded,so it's not reliable at all) says it's performed by Manowar... don't think so, but I don't know it anyway.
And I'll have a lemonade.

Sorry Luis, haven't heard of it. Maybe someone else would know.

I've had a rough couple of days! Need a shot of Scotch whiskey...and make it a double!
Ive been working like 55 hrs/week, and have a lot of stress from deadlines that are closing in for certification for my CCT. On top of everything, I've had a head cold for the last 3 days...yuck!
Gulp!


Oh, can I get another double shot whiskey please :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top