The Forum is funky :S

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
The posts are getting mixed up! :S

For example, in Spamtastic, ultemicia made a new Thread and when I opened that Thread, I saw that the top post was dappa's reply, and then when I posted in that same thread, my post got in between dappa's and ultimecia's :S

EDIT: Also, in the Same Sex Marriage thread in Serious Discussion and Debates, it says that Luis made the last post, and its true, but it got in between reasoniamalive (I think) and Unknown Kaze (This one is at the bottom).

My brwoser info is as follows: Netscape Browser 8.1.(something) (It's the most updated version), FireFox Page View. <--------------- Might help :)
 
Last edited:
Yes, I've noticed the problem.

Have no idea what is causing it, or how to fix it. Have left a post in the staff area for Shaggy.
 
Arkacia, Spec asked me to tell you that he can't post because of flood control.

Edit: (And this is just for the jokes) He's rubbing his knee XD

Edit 2: (This one's serious)

I just marked the forum read and it says that there is 1 new thread and 7 new posts, and Arkacia's post in Serious Discussion and Debates isn't marked as read :eek:

Edit 3: I made that new Thread in Spamtastic called Test and then it showed 2 new Threads and 8 new Posts at the top. Then, I marked the forums read again and then, at the top it showed: 0 new Threads, 6 new posts. I'm gonna do one more test :p And Arkacia's post kept unread.

Edit 4: I replied to myself in the Test thread in Spamtastic and after I posted it, at the top I could read: 0 new Threads, 8 new Posts, while it should be 7 new Posts. Then I marked the forums read again and it got back to 0 new threads and 6 new posts.

I bet Arkacia is having the same problem as Spec :(
 
Last edited:
The whole forum has gone weird. Nothing I can do folks as I don't have access to the deepest, darkest nooks and crannies of the forum. Think it is something Shaggy will need to fix.

Sorry about the problems, if I could fix them, believe me I would. Everyone will just need to be patient until the boss comes online :).
 
He was online yesterday, and is online on msn, but away, now. I have sent him a msn message, and when he gets back to his comp, I'm sure he'll answer it. They guy does have a real life and family to take care of as well, and that is more important than an internet forum ;).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top