(The fully cured) Gen. FF Trivia thread!

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Okay, this is a brand new General FF Trivia thread. I made it much like the Help thread, to eliminate the need for scattered about threads of the same type.

The rules are as follows:

-Everyone can ask a question, whether it be a general question or a multiple choice question. Please put whatever FF the question comes from next to the question, or just say whatever game its from or something similar. The question can pertain to any FF.

-You must answer the previous question correctly, and wait for the question poster to confirm your question as correct or false before it is your turn. You may keep trying if you get it wrong, of course. Whoever is confirmed to get the question correct first gets to post another question.

-Do not post a new question if the previous question has not been answered. The exception to this rule is if its been like a week or so and the question poster hasn't confirmed, you may then take over. (Kindly note this in your post however.) Let's say the limit is a week.

-Don't post generally tough questions, like dealing with the games' programming, facts that are actually your opinion, or things that have to do with theories that you think are actually true. Stick to the facts within the game, and any of the Square official product books. But I don't think anything will ever come to that extreme situation.

With that said, let the game begin! I'll start off with a question, from Final Fantasy VI.

----

The Offering Relic, which allows the equipped character to attack four times in a row, can be found in a monster-in-a-box in a certain dungeon? What is the name of this dungeon?

A: Caves of Narshe
B: Ancient Castle
C: Kefka's Tower
D: The Floating Continent
 
Thats would be (B) the Ancient Castle
And it you also equip the genji glove(i think thats the name) you can attack 8 times 0.0
 
I do that with my Locke. :P Gets kind of boring to see the 8 strikes when you are battling a minor fiend. If would be great if you could choose 1 or 8 strikes ^_^

Like the Jump ability
 
This is as easy question if youve played FF1

In final fantasy one, you pick 4 characters, these characters are called the warriors of _____?

1. Might
2. Life
3. Light
4. Coneria
 
In Final Fantasy VI, the Relic Tintanabar replenishes your HP as you walk. In Final Fantasy VII, there is a similar accessory, the Cat's Bell. =3 Where can you obtain this item?

A: Defeat Cat Weapon
B: Steal it from a Couerl
C: Cait Sith comes with it equipped
D: Win it in Chocobo Racing

:D
 
I guess ill go ahead and answer again

A. Kill the dreaded Cat Weapon (know as neko weapon in japan). =P

Nah, you win it from chocabo racing, D
 
Last edited:
Yep! Your turn! :p

Kitty-Weapon!
Cait_Sith.gif
Too bad there isn't really a Kitty Weapon.
 
In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Cloud Strife has his very own class, what is it?

A. Avalanche
B. Ex-Solider
C. Gullwing
D. Cloud dosnt appear in that game
 
Last edited:
D- Cloud doesn't appear in the GBA game. ;)

Normal Tactics, on the other hand...

(Broad question):What changes on the Solitary Island if Celes saves Cid instead of failing to nurse him back to health? (FFVI)
 
Last edited:
3. You get one from the chocobo in the chocobo sage's house, one in Shinra's mansion... and I don't remember were you get the 3rd... I think it's in Junon
 
Actually I think there are 4 I read that in an faq but I cant remember the 4th one (I only got 3 so)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top