The Future

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
The future isn't far away. Soon we will be able to get a glimpse of a different solar system with a this new laser guided telescope NASA is still working on. They say it will be up and running in 2014. The future seems bright, but I just don't know. What do you think the future is going to be like? One can never tell.

-Jhimian
 
well duh the future tommorrow no i just felt like saying that and i know what you mean i just wish we were futher along than we are
 
My Economics theacher said that when he was young(er) that those things they use in Star Trek seemed centuries away into the future until they were real. We got cellphones just like those equipment. Cool :D
 
I watched a tv show on how star trek changed the world and the guy that invented the cell phone got the idea from their devices and yes joining starfleet and zipping around space in a starship greatly appeals to me
 
I just hope that mankind will progress even further, and develope into a disposibe society. Even my death will take me before I see what we'll become, I wish it is something for the greater good.
 
i think that we are and will continue to advance faster and faster but i also think that the appoclypse will come but we will have left the eatrh before that so everything will not have been for nothing but still alot will have been so our first space exploration ship should take with it a copy of wikipedia so nothing is lost
 
We can only hope a group of people will stand up to this menace we call pollution. If it comes down to it, I'll do what I can to stop it.
 
like i was saying i think the human race will survive its just that for a while it will be small and then we will conqer the universe
 
I don't wish to command the entire universe, merely explore it, and enjoy it in all its glory.
 
The future..

Today!

Bunsen.jpg
 
Today has come and gone, trials have been won or lost, you try to your best until the day is done.
 
Jhimian said:
We can only hope a group of people will stand up to this menace we call pollution. If it comes down to it, I'll do what I can to stop it.

I sure hope tat group of people comes :) But I can't do anything to change the future... I'm a small guy in a big world... and even worst: I live in a small city, in a small country...
 
The future affects all of us, it doesn't matter where you live, be it good or bad.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top