The Future

Gotta love this fact: The Jetsons;

When looking at their communication media: Today we're as good as similar as in the cartoon.

When looking at their transportation devices: Not quite. xD
 
You know, I get this weird feeling in the pit of my gut when talking about the future.
 
Last edited:
i hated all those shoe by hannah barbera but when i actually watched them they are ok but i dont like them but i do like tom and jerry (was that by Hannah Barbera?)
 
Hannah Barbera? Future? I don't see the connections.
 
Last edited:
Tom and Jerry was originally MGM! O: And better!

Other Hanna-Barbera cartoons:

561px-Arkiv_hannaybarbera.jpg


And well, the only one I really really liked was Top Cat. :O
 
Last edited:
I was a big fan of Johnny Quest.
 
No, it's a differint show.
I liked the Smurfs and Hong Kong Phuey!!!!:D:D:D:D
 
I really miss the Thundercats.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top