The Gackt Fan Club *KELLEY! NOT GACKT GACKT XD*

Wow...I actually had no idea how awesome I really am, thanks for boosting my ego guys! Now I officially have the bragging rights. lol. I could never catch up to Kat for the record...unless she went on like a 2 year hiatus and I was to pull a DR and deprive myself of sleep also :).
Do I really spam that much? I know I was pretty bad when I first joined...but I think I'm getting better. I don't have such a hard time staying on topis so nah! :P.
To celebrate the new club...I want lets see I want Reason to go get some really big leaves and fan me while I lay down on this cot thingy. *lays down and relaxes* And I want Tifa to go get me some Grapes...and well you know what to do. Let me see *looks around, snaps fingers and a Gackt servant magically appears* Yes...my fingers are magic in my own little club thank you. Come lay down with me Gackt! *he does exactly that* :)
Thanks for all the love guys!
 
o_O >_> I didn't join the club to do you every beck and call.

*walks out*

*walks back in*

....and I'm taking Luis with me *calls to Luis in the Gackt costume* "common bud - let's go get some b33r @ the FFNet bar <3
 
yawnz and stretches. hmm what happened did i miss something?
 
oh look kelley a potential slave quick give him the leaf.*smiles* and then winks at tifa and reason.
 
o.k what happened. marius told me to wave this fan til i faint. lol BAD GIRL. LOL
 
Yeah same here...Reason I don't think any of us would have taken that "head" thing in a perverted way until you mentioned it!
 
Last edited:
It actually made me tear up just the thought of it...and then I thought about Gackt covered in hersheys chocolate...I was okay after that. :)
 
That will make anything better ^^

Gash in leg: Think of gackt and chocolate!

>.> too bad I knew nothing of Gackt when I did have a huge gash in my leg thanks to Kelley...
 
aww! slaveboy(D.R) got tired? lol give him some coffee and painkillerz he'll b ok.
 
its a mystery how he deals with me lol poor guy ..... our van is the only reason why he's hooked on coffee and painkillers. lol kelley kno's. i think tha van killed his sanity.... only a lil. *smilez*
 
yeah the van did kill it a lil. marius did the rest. u murderer!! *grabs coffee and drinks it swiftly*
 
nooo no coffee 4 u slaveboy. lol smacks D.R again
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top