The Gackt Fan Club *KELLEY! NOT GACKT GACKT XD*

I am hear Marius don't worry *huggles all* Sorry if I have been "away" for awhile...I haven't been on the computer...as you can tell. But I am back. I never really left you guys. I just couldn't get on. With all the bugging Tifa was doing lol. "Hey lets go swimming." Just kidding. I love going swimming!
 
GACKT?! WHERE?! HE"S MINE! *stealsandnevercomesbackandyesitwastherealone*

Swimming was fun. Kelley I got monday and wensday off! Were going again!
 
well as u can tell im way too crippled to go swimming i took a beating in almost every thread i went to thanks to marius. i'll just get a tan here and become even darker . mwuahahahahahaha
 
o come on D.R baby, quit being a baby.*pushes D.R in the anyway* O_O i don think there was any water in the pool yet?
 
dang does anyone have a band-aid and maybe a bag of ice. *marius casts shiva*;anl
 
*hands over bag of ice and band-aid* Marius one comment lol. You called DR a baby right? You're like, "o come on D.R baby." If you call him that...and he is a baby...why do you want him to stop being a baby? "quit being a baby." Does that make any sense. lol. I guess thats why they call it spam for more reasons than one. lol
 
lol yeah i couldn't think of a more alluring way to get him in da pool lol oh well i did push the poor guy.
 
yeah miss thang marius is too busy cripplin me so i gotta lick my wounds.plus her new job we haven't been home as much either
 
no worries tho *pinches D.R's wounds* lol
 
too bad i cripple my cutey hey wait is that the real reno? *marius hurries and grabs keely and tosse her in da pool*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top