The Garden....Sims Version

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Anyone have a proper name I should give this Garden?

It was made to be like the Balamb Garden....but as u can see it looks a lot different. Hehe Lol I named it Balamb Garden V2 cause of the differences.

Well who cares....u guys like it?
Its so much fun to play. It is worth over $500,000 and it goes up to five or six floors. Three floors complete....well the third floor is half empty.

I tried the best I could with the stuff I had downloaded.

Enjoy:p

empresscrystalff8pic1.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic2.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic3.jpg


This is the hall of third floor....its right over the second floor which I tried to make very similar to the hall u walk through the second u get off the elevator
empresscrystalff8pic4.jpg


The Garden so huge....so I had to build the Quad inside the garden.
Lol reason they so many posters and cameras is cause the Garden festival coming up and my M.C The Max sim will be performing live. Haha put cameras there to make it look like its going to be a live sim tv concert...which it will.
empresscrystalff8pic5.jpg


These just screenshots of the hall for the first floor.
empresscrystalff8pic6.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic7.jpg


First floor full view
empresscrystalff8pic8.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic9.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic14.jpg


Third floor
empresscrystalff8pic17.jpg


First floor dorm hallway....think I should ditch the posters
empresscrystalff8pic13.jpg

empresscrystalff8pic11.jpg


Cafeteria....lol
empresscrystalff8pic12.jpg


Squall's room....crap forgot to take pic of the new griever poster I made and put in his room...(I post tomorrow)
empresscrystalff8pic10.jpg


Classroom Second floor
empresscrystalff8pic15.jpg



Muhaha ok this I made to put in the garden.

Made from scratch myself....:p
shadowrealmseedbanner.png

balambseedposter.png


Supposed to Look like the SeeD symbol here.
ff8-51.jpg


Reason I put ffnet url on the pics is cause my friend said for me to make sure I put my watermark on these so no one will try to claim their own.

Which someone can do or at least try to make a riped off version of mines and take full credit.

I didn't want to put my site url cause well my site for mc the max...So I just gave them u guys url. And it be good for advertising since I'm post these everywhere anyway.:p
 
Last edited:
i see my mitsua in there! Good job EC your Sim are happy....Till Min Burns it DOWN!!!
 
Haha my SeeD cadats sims will take care of ur overfeind daughter....

They might not have GFs, but they have magic, swords, and guns...

Which I forgot to mention....my SeeD sims can cast magic on other sims as well as duel each other....that good for those people who makes hacks.
 
Since I'm bored I might as well post some of my sims latest pics.

Muhaha my sons......awww they look just like their daddy.
snapshot_7465d63e_34be4b04.jpg


My daughter...
snapshot_7465d63e_74be208b.jpg


My fox lovers, lol
snapshot_7465d63e_34be1a8b.jpg

snapshot_7465d63e_54bcb852.jpg


Newest sim kingdom pics :p (Not my kingdom....but another sim's for sim movie project still working on...based from fanfic)
snapshot_d4190c93_34bc906d.jpg

snapshot_d4190c93_f4bc86d5.jpg


First son bing hold by evil J yoon sim.
snapshot_7465d63e_f4716fa4.jpg


Second son being hold by his daddy.....guess who :p
(Lol, they look so much alike and that was they default hair.)
snapshot_7465d63e_549bcf42.jpg


KB's Mitsua holding one of the twins.
snapshot_74a87d97_34acba74.jpg


KB and Mitsua
snapshot_74a87d97_f4a88c02.jpg


Me & well u know who :p
snapshot_947f1457_b4892f12.jpg

snapshot_7465d63e_b4adee4f.jpg

snapshot_7465d63e_34ade4e6.jpg

snapshot_7465d63e_d4ae2511.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top