The Godfather

theDOCTOR

Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
397
Age
37
Location
Planet X-39AY2
Occupation
student
RPG Name
WaterLooChamp
anyone like this game?
i sure do.
I love how my guy is all scary looking!
and the tommy gun pwns!
 
omfg i really badly want to play this game for i have all of the movies and they are awsome
 
I do too, that and Scarface.
 
i like scarface too!
i have it, but not playing at the moment.
"Imma going to kill those cocka-a-roaches!"
 
I am going to get it as soon as the price go down a little bit, but first FFXIII.
 
i got the limeted edition USED for less than a new one.
i saved money on my car insurance as well, yay me!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top