The "Going Nowhere" RP

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
You're probably wondering right away, why am I putting an RP in the spamtastic forum.

The reason for this is how this thread will turn out. I've taken this off of another one I'm a part of in a different forum.

Basically use RPG attacks (and what'd be really neat and helpful is if you were to put the non-Final Fantasy related games that have the attack in brackets). There isn't an HP / MP limit, and really, nobody dies. The way this thread will turn out is basically someone will come up with a reversal to another person's post and then the thread is gone pretty much. This is the "sane" way:

Poster 1 Casts Fire 3!
Poster 2 Dodged poster 1's spell and Summons a Odin in return!

This is the way it'll turn out eventually:

Poster 1 Casts Magic Missle
Poster 2 Jumps 128473 yards away and throws an asteroid at Poster 1!
Poster 1 Catches asteroid, sets it down, and blows up the earth!

Well, I think you guys get the picture. So of course, I will start.

------

*Summons Chocobo and runs around while waiting for another poster*
 
<Sits back and sips coffee...squints eyes> Uh...I'm not too sure about this, but I'm positive you'll get a hoot out of some of us!

Summons Phoenix, resurrects Shadow from VI...Shadow (equipped w/genji glove/offering) does a 8 hit combo for 10k HP damage a piece.
 
*uses !Smoke before the attack, and escapes*

*re-enters the battle after Reasons attack is over, and casts Meteo*

=O
 
*Quickly casts haste and dodge's the attack retaliates by throwing a rock!*
 
*eats the rock*

Pop-Rocks. =O

*opens the next posters mouth, and pours Pop-Rocks and Coca-Cola down it*

Unreal Rumor, ATTACK! :D
 
*Stomach explodes*
*Final Attack-Life2+Summon Bauhamut*

(What WILL he do now!?)
 
*changes jobs into a Tamer, and tames the beast*

*Controls Bahamut to use Mega-Flare*

=O
 
*Casts confusion on Bauhamut and he shoots him self in the foot, hah!*
*Casts Bolt3 on self cause it feels gooooooooooood!:D*
 
*looks at Cloud101 oddly*

*throws a kitty at him while he's distracted with his Bolt3*
 
*bends down to pet the kitty*
*then bites it's head off and spits it at opponent*
*Will later cry when he realizes what he's just done*
 
*grabs the head*

...O.o;

*paints on it, and throws it somewhere*

Bwjajajajajaja!
 
*joins in*

BWJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

*gets lots of Espers and weapons while everyone is Bwhahahahaha'ing*
 
*Uses the eternal ring, and takes white mage out of battle*

"BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"
 
*Bwjajajajajajajajajaja!*

*summons a monster, then the monster uses Mimic, and the next one as well, until I have an endless army of monsters*

=O
 
o.O

*Uses Ultima, and my infinite army of monsters Mimic it*

BWJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
 
"I'm wearing the eternal ring you IDIOT!"

*Shakes hands with Hydra's entire army*
 
Oh, right.

*uses the Sands of Time to go back in time and slip his ring off, then proceeds with the Ultima*

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top