The "Going Nowhere" RP

Laughs at his crying, then feels sorry for him, so I use cure to make him feel better. =)
 
*Dissables the fake tears spell and stabbs white mage through the heart, killing her instantly*
 
Has Finalattack-Fulllife equipped and is ressurected instantly, then wrences the knife out of Cloud101's hand and stabs him with it, then limps to her friend Hydra.
 
Oh, they're still there.

*commands army to raid the forums, and do the Mario*

;mar
 
Hmph *I summon Bahamut, neo Bahamut, Bahamut Zero, and Bahamut Sin, together they destroy my enemies with the most destructive force, Obliterating Sin Flare*.............boom.
 
<sits back again...this time sipping tea> ...Aha!

*Equips Ragnarok from X* <Good thing I borrowed this from Tidus> ;tid

<Proceeds to attack shoopuff...> 'I never liked em anyway.'

<Steals 1337 b33r from Hydra and escapes from the battle!>

Buaahahhahaha!!!
 
reasoniamalive said:
<sits back again...this time sipping tea> ...Aha!

*Equips Ragnarok from X* <Good thing I borrowed this from Tidus> ;tid

<Proceeds to attack shoopuff...> 'I never liked em anyway.'

<Steals 1337 b33r from Hydra and escapes from the battle!>

Buaahahhahaha!!!
*throws a rock, and the 1337 b33r comes back into my hands*

....

ph33r? =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top